YES WE WILL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES WE WILL

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Predictions   Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:35 am

Hello clan mates.

Yesterday I visited my friend abusetheweak. We showed our profiles and he's amazed that cosa nostra(allied with our main clan), who he said the most dangerous competition of fusion, is not allied to us although were fusion too. He predicted that in the near future cosa nostra will be massing us that will result in our main clan breaking up the alliance. By doing so, cosa nostra will be able to post in the forums this break of alliance that might look bad for our clan. The result, lower clans will be in sympathy with cosa nostra and will be hitting us and main clan for that break up. Political issues like that might cause our image to lower clans to look bad and hate us. The more enemies we gain the harder we fall.

But of course that's just a prediction. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thank you.
pustiso
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Quote : Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:49 am

I have to say that I agree. However, I'm not a whiny type and don't expect our big brother to bail us out. I'm sure they (V) will want to end the alliance, but want fusion to be the bad guys. Well I say if they want to end it, they'll have to be the ones to do the dirty work.

mwahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

Predictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YES WE WILL :: CLANS :: Clan threads-
Jump to: