YES WE WILL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES WE WILL

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Plans Empty
PostSubject: Plans   Plans Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:19 am

Good day. I will start a thread to which everyone will try to inform clan leader and other members what will be our goal for the next few days and seek help if needed. I think this will be very useful for us since after posting a plan and elaborating why we have to do it, a debate will be made and from that we will all gain knowledge from different point of view.

To begin with...

I am at income cap and has lots of APs. I want to use them but of course I want my every usage to be as fruitful as possible. I will be armoring for the next five days and my power growth will really drop. After that I will be gaining power again and aiming for my 2 level 20 buildings. This is how I play. I rush power, then at certain point I will stop and begin my protection, after that power gain again... the process continue until the end of the round.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Quote : Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans   Plans Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:09 am

Well I am still in the building phase of things. However, I am trying something....My plan is to gain at least 1000 power before I either focus on building, or armoring.

I need about 3 more tombs, and 9 more dark towers.

Maybe I'll use my attack wins for armory, and everything else for building and power???
Back to top Go down

Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans   Plans Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:41 am

my strategy is to save APs as much as I could and armor up when attacking is not as fruitful as my early days of the round. This is to minimize unit loss when I start using those APs. Buildings will have to come later when my army is really armed and ready to pillage rich lords. And when 2 level 20 buildings are up, I am going to balance my morale and still armor my troops slowly while gaining power fast.

SO after income cap:
1. upgrade markets to at least level 10
2. upgrade armory and buildings to level I plan to have.
3. armor my men up to a safe DA where I can already start attacking.
4. start gaining power again while slowly building up first level 20 building (barracks).
5. again power gain while slowly building up second level 20 building.
6. balance morale.
7. arm my units up to desired number.
8. take a bath coz i really stink after all this... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

good luck to all
pustiso
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans   Plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans
Page 1 of 1