YES WE WILL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES WE WILL

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 50 breakdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Top 50 breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Top 50 breakdown   Top 50 breakdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:36 pm

A = Ally::: E = Enemy::: N = Neutral::: F= Friendly Non-Ally::: I = In progress::: - = non applicable

Clan........ Relation to Fusion/KWK
1 Supreme Fusion(-|-) -/A
2 V Cosa Nostra(-V-) A/N
3 The Pride Legion(7D$) E/E
4 KewlWaterKatz(-|-) A/-
5 Grunt~Rising(G@R) A/E
6 Wolf Pack Legends(W#P) A/A
7 Dark Lords(DLK) A/A

8 The Eye Factor(EYE) E/N
9 Lords of Light(LoL) I/A
10 The Black Armada(Arr) N/N
11 Valar Snipers(-+-) A/A
12 Fellowship of Angels(FOA) I/N
13 Lords of Light I(LoL) I/A
14 Fleet of Poseidon(S18) N/N
15 Shady Issues(SZY) F/
16 $ojorn of Wrath(7D$) A/E
17 Red Dwarves(TEA) I/F
18 CrusadersforChrist(+++) I/?
19 Ultio(*§*) F/?
20 Envy Our Lu$t(7D$) E/E
21 Paladin Legion(TEA) I/?
22 Natural Born Killers(NBK) ?/?
23 Imladris Elves(TEA) I/?
24 Dark Clan(HEL) ?/?
25 Celestial Angels(FOA) I/?
26 Freedom Fighters(DLK) A/A
27 Denial Of Light(TEA) I/A
28 Malicious(^_^) F/?
29 Knights In Union(KIU) I/?
30 Dark Night Alliance(DNA) ?/?
31 Sovereign Society(-+-) I/A
32 KingsOfLightfire_Ivy(KLF) A/A
33 Order of Draconis(TEA) I/?
34 Orcs of Death(XXX) ?/?
35 Shadow of Chaos(SoC) ?/?
36 Tavern Brawlers(T~B) ?/?
37 Assassin Nation(A_S) E/N
38 DARK FANG(VV) ?/?
39 Trolls Eat Anything(TEA) I/?
40 The Legions(~_~) A/I
41 Elite Academy(TEA) I/?
42 phu-thai-nah(NYU) ?/?
43 Nights Betrayal(TEA) I/?
44 KillerFunkyChickens(KFC) ?/?
45 Spartanlaw(300) ?/?
46 HighGuard(HG) ?/?
47 Hound Dogs(hwl) F/A
48 Steel Battalion(SB) ?/?
49 Poison(§) ?/F
50 Urukai(#&a) F/?
51 Glory In Death(DLK) A/?
Back to top Go down

Top 50 breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 50 breakdown   Top 50 breakdown Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:52 pm

Just filling in the gaps here ...

47 Hound Dogs(hwl) ?/ ========> agreed to join the fight and assist the lower dark lords clan

44 KillerFunkyChickens(KFC) ?/ =======> got a reply have not followed up yet, they possibly look like they may sit things out, will ask.

29 Knights In Union(KIU) I/ =======> No reply .. do they ever???

30 Dark Night Alliance(DNA) ?/ =======> had some correspondance will follow up

31 Sovereign Society(-+-) I/ ========> fingolfin's sister clan, should not be a problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 Envy Our Lu$t(7D$) E/ <--- we must work to get clans to keep them occupied, they have a few descent accounts, just a few, that if untouched could be a nuisance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My thinking is that if TEA does not go for our offer, we go after all the clans who surround TEA.

ps Fingolfin and I talked for some time last night on msn .... I think things are patched up finally between him and I.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Quote : Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Top 50 breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 50 breakdown   Top 50 breakdown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:05 am

We could make a pitch to Red Dwarves to knock Wrath Down, while TEA works on Lust to raise position for the Elf and Human TEA clans into the top 20. (perhaps also with the aid of Ultio and CFC ???)

Reorder this:
16 $ojorn of Wrath(7D$) 30 1,092,947 5,152,903
17 Red Dwarves(TEA) 30 1,067,982 4,433,180
18 CrusadersforChrist(+++) 30 1,021,389 5,066,628
19 Envy Our Lu$t(7D$) 27 995,456 3,862,539
20 Paladin Legion(TEA) 30 976,940 5,156,376
21 Ultio(*§*) 26 972,073 4,903,957
22 Natural Born Killers(NBK) 28 917,917 2,934,844
23 Imladris Elves(TEA) 30 852,699 4,325,066

To
16 Red Dwarves(TEA) I/F
17 $ojorn of Wrath(7D$) A/E
18 CrusadersforChrist(+++) I/?
19 Paladin Legion(TEA) I/?
20 Ultio(*§*) F/?
21 Envy Our Lu$t(7D$) E/E
22 Imladris Elves(TEA) I/?
23 Natural Born Killers(NBK) ?/?

Red Dwarves only need 25K to pass Wrath. If we sent 10 ap's on their lords (Wrath) then Dwarves can aid with knocking lust down. Paladins need to gain more than 50K to pass Lust and put a margin to cover for the 3 openings Lust has. And Ultio with their 4 openings could easily jump ahead of Paladin, or maintain, either way, Lust would drop below the two of them, pushing Lust out of the top 20. If things got really hairy, then maybe it would be enough time for the elves to gain the massive amount of power they'd need to pass Lust as well.

That would be interesting....Sins would get upset and perhaps a TEA sins war would start ....mwahahaha
Back to top Go down

Top 50 breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 50 breakdown   Top 50 breakdown Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:25 am

29 Knights In Union(KIU) I/?
30 Dark Night Alliance(DNA) ?/?
31 Sovereign Society(-+-) I/A

These three clans agreed to join the block of clans fighting with Dark Lords in this block.

KLF is voting, but justizzz is saying it should pass

That will give us 5 clans in the 25-30 range, couple them utlio and they can keep :

21 Envy Our Lu$t(7D$) E/E

Quite busy indeed!

ThorBolt is quite excited about these developments.

We need more clans!!!!

muhuwhahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Admin

Quote : Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

Top 50 breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 50 breakdown   Top 50 breakdown Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:03 am

So what's the deal with Wrath?
Back to top Go down

Top 50 breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 50 breakdown   Top 50 breakdown Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:17 am

Wrath is allied to Supreme Fusion, if they stick their nose in it will get chopped off.

I just recruited Orcs of Death to join the coalition.

So that will give us 7 clans in that range .. vs 2 Smile

And if I know $ins .. they are only worried about their top clan, they won't know what hit them!

Basically we will be pealing off all the lesser $in clans with this block of 7. Leaving $in main clan to fight us alone. Kewl Fusion will double team their hinnies into oblivion.

Idiots.

The last time I had such an easy time recruiting clans Kova was playing in Testudo!

Still working on a resolution for the Lords of Light issue though ... that's going to take some hard work unfortunately, they are pretty pissed at us. But at least they are talking and the talks are positive.

~~dd
Back to top Go down
Admin

Top 50 breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 50 breakdown   Top 50 breakdown Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:36 am

And so you know. They started the round with a chip against SF, for whatever reason. I got quite a bit of grieve from Jimwars about the merger as it was on the agenda to take down SF from the start. You guys were lumped into the "dark clans" idea, separate, but equal LOL

If I remember correctly, I asked if they wanted me to arrange an alliance and he was not at all interested. I've not broached the subject since.

I think I would cap hits on them to 5 ap's, or not at all for hope of a turn around. They can be pretty stubborn, but I hope they can also be reasonable.

What I gathered from your convo though, is that fusilier was careful to be non commital and evasive. You're right, you seriously have your work cut out for you with this one.
Back to top Go down

Top 50 breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 50 breakdown   Top 50 breakdown Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:42 am

good morning Althor I agree your alliance and I sent your msg to J Kar and dragonqueen FoA's leader and I hope they'll agree.

Respect

Aldebaran
-------------ORIGINAL MESSAGE--------------
Subject: alliance

good morning this is Althor ex leader of nights betrayal and bungsai of Fortis Proeliator, I thought I would tell you who I was in past rounds as I have had many encounters with you and your family. I know you would remember me from 2 rounds ago as I was chasing you clan for most of the round and we had many talks about the attacks passing between the two clans. I even had to kick a 190K member of mine who dropped 50 ap on two of your members at the end of the round.

I am writing this to see what the possibility is of fighting on the same side as you in the upcomming battle against the sinners. I know you are an honorable warlord and it your be an honor and relieving to have FoA as an ally not an enemy.

with respect for FoA

also talking to mardo he is non committed type , i know from past talks he dislikes V and wants to keep them from winning. now in regards to the war he is anti V and friends but is starting to dislike all the attacks he is receiving from SF members and might also strike out at them at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top 50 breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 50 breakdown   Top 50 breakdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 50 breakdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YES WE WILL :: CLANS :: Clan threads-
Jump to: