YES WE WILL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES WE WILL

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation ElectriFusionated

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Operation ElectriFusionated Empty
PostSubject: Operation ElectriFusionated   Operation ElectriFusionated Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:41 am

1 Supreme Fusion(-|-)
4 KewlWaterKatz(-|-)
6 Dark Lords(DLK)
11 Valar Snipers(-+-)

vs.

2 V Cosa Nostra(-V-)
3 The Pride Legion(7D$)
5 Grunt~Rising(G@R)
8 The Eye Factor(EYE)

wild cards at the moment:

9 Lords of Light(LoL)
12 Fellowship of Angels(FOA)
13 Lords of Light I(LoL)

clans who could care less:

7 Wolf Pack Legends(W#P)
10 The Black Armada(Arr)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, this is how I see the battlefield at the present moment. With the cross alliaces I think that the enemy will be focusing on KewlWaterKatz trying to force Absinthe to break the alliance we hold with *V*.

What this means is that KWK will take some heavy heavy hits. *V* is not the real problem now, it's 7D$. I am not a war general, this is Coeus' arena but it is not above me to offer an opinion open for dialog.

My thinking is this:

1 - Leave *V* alone ... for now
2 - Take out EYE and Sin main clan with our four clans starting with the top players and work our way down, make them hit up and sacrifice thier accounts on us. Meaning Trixie would be the first to fall. Just keep hitting their top players down so they lose that edge.
3 - Grunt leave alone ... for now
4 - Once 7D$ is completely dismantled from top clan to bottom clan move dark lords and Valar to remove Grunt from the picture, while Kewl Fusion keep working on EYE and $in. This will hurt *V* where it counts. Beldar and Sapphira love them and it is going to be very painful watching them get slammed hard! Hit them where it hurts.
5 - When *V* hits the 4.5mil mark have valar and dark lords turn their sights on *V*.
6 - By this time $in will be nothing as well as EYE, have Supreme Fusion start rushing again with KWK keeping up the pummeling on $in

In the meantime can anyone get FOA off our backs??? I will continue to work on the other wild cards .. Lords of Light .. I think I can get them neutral at least, and not interested in our quest for victory.

Ok ... that's just a thought ...

Comments???

~~dd
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Quote : Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Operation ElectriFusionated   Operation ElectriFusionated Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:04 am

Who will be hitting V?

I can have our people hitting 7d$ and encourage them to ignore hits from V, but if neither of us are hitting V, then will Valar and DLK have V in their cross hairs? As both of these clans do not have any members high enough to hit V's top players, I think we need some alternates here.

At the moment, both DLK and Valar's top players are at 88K power. V has 11 people over 88K power and 6 over 100K (another 1 close to 100K) V only has 3 players in the 40K range, and then they jump up to 7 players in the 60K range
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation ElectriFusionated   Operation ElectriFusionated Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:16 am

Here is the thought behind this idea .. and I could be completely off base here ...

1 - Supreme Fusion has a 500k lead right now, that will buy us about 1 weeks time.
2 - In that weeks time if we can take out 7D$ and EYE with our four clans that will reduce the drag that Supreme Fusion will have pulling them down.
3 - While this is all going on, *V* is #2 on the attack pages right now for Lords of Light, let them hit Lords of Light while we spend every ap we have on EYE and $in.
4 - Lords of Light is looking to pick the winner this round I think. If we take out $in, then they will consider Supreme Fusion or *V* ... if *V* continues to hit them while we defend ourselves, they will become #1 on their clan attack logs and then choose *V* instead of us.

~~dd
Back to top Go down
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Quote : Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Operation ElectriFusionated   Operation ElectriFusionated Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:57 am

sounds good to me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation ElectriFusionated   Operation ElectriFusionated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation ElectriFusionated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YES WE WILL :: CLANS :: Clan threads-
Jump to: