YES WE WILL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES WE WILL

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Apologies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Quote : Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Great Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Great Apologies   Great Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:25 pm

I am so sorry to have missed the round end with you all. My internet stopped working, and then to make things worse I got the flu so couldn't even go to the library. Sad

It was a great honor to serve with you all and very proud that with the constant bombardments we still managed to end in 7th (WOOT)
Back to top Go down

Great Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Apologies   Great Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:37 pm

Yes, we did well this round! I'm just annoyed that I missed the end, I was out at dinner with friends, and I logged on in the taxi on the way back to spend down and it was all over! And I still had a couple of hundred AP that I was saving for closer to 5 mil, yargh!
Back to top Go down

Great Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Apologies   Great Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:17 pm

Im very pleased that your absence was just an internet problem Astraea. If you restart Katz I would be happy if youd consider my application for membership.
That you kept on being civil an good humored even with the bombing you took says much for your character, and I would follow you again if given the opportunity.

You RAWK! :queen:
Back to top Go down

Great Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Apologies   Great Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:06 pm

*nods furiously in agreement*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Apologies   Great Apologies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YES WE WILL :: CLANS :: Clan threads-
Jump to: