YES WE WILL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES WE WILL

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who should be entered here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Quote : Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Who should be entered here? Empty
PostSubject: Who should be entered here?   Who should be entered here? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:24 pm

Give me a list of who should be entered here from SF.

From my end, it is althor (smitty), puff and ravenna.

A side note: Kermit is on holiday until the 3rd, so it will just be us until then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should be entered here?   Who should be entered here? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:01 pm

what about coeus
Back to top Go down
Admin

Quote : Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

PostSubject: Re: Who should be entered here?   Who should be entered here? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:29 am

Yes, I would think so, but probably should get a confirm from Kermit. He said he'd be home from holidays on the 2nd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should be entered here?   Who should be entered here? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:43 pm

ah.. seems I got access to this part of the forums now too Smile

Carpe diem
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who should be entered here?   Who should be entered here? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:20 pm

Yep Twisted Evil

Kermit told me that you and absinthe had leadership, so I figured here you should be Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should be entered here?   Who should be entered here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who should be entered here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YES WE WILL :: CLANS :: Clan threads-
Jump to: