YES WE WILL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES WE WILL

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alliances?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Quote : Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Alliances? Empty
PostSubject: Alliances?   Alliances? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:17 am

I have accepted an alliance with Denial of Light as it was planned from last round, and I think they will be excellent allies to have, and at the very least a group of dark elves who won't be cursing our weapons.

Lords of Light now have 3 clans, and with Supreme and Hound Dogs that gives us 6 alliances.

Now, Dark Lords are wishing to have an alliance. Your thoughts?

Our current alliances are Lords of Light and Lords of Light I, Hound Dogs, Denial of Light and Dark Lords
Back to top Go down
Admin

Quote : Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

Alliances? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances?   Alliances? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:17 am

received a request from warlock (wolf pack .... W#P) for an alliance. Said he is allied to SF. Shall we make it a family wide alliance?
Back to top Go down

Alliances? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances?   Alliances? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:13 am

Hello Astraea,

I'm glad you decided to contact me regarding alliances. Over the last several rounds, I have been part of the leadership but this is the first round I have had the entire responsibility. I am slowly learning that I am ill equipped at best. It has been brought to my attention recently, by a very well versed veteran, that we are doing things all wrong. Instead of you and I forging alliances on our own, we should be making alliances as a family. I would like to try to streamline that process to avoid potential problems in the future. I have asked Draco Dirk to advise me on politics and alliances and he has agreed. I am hopeful, we can arrainge a summit with the leadership of our family soon to discuss further.

SF Alliances:

V Cosa Nostra(-V-)
Dark Lords(DLK)
Grunt~Rising(G@R)
KewlWaterKatz(-|-)
KingsOfLightfire_Ivy(KLF)
The Legions(~_~)
$ojorn of Wrath(7D$)
Wolf Pack Legends(W#P)

Currently, The Dark Lords and possibly W#P are our only current common allies.

Just thinking aloud... I would like to see KWK allied to V + Grunt and SF allied to LoL at the very least. Hold on W#P for a bit and I will get back to you today by LoL mail. Reply to Warlock that you will discuss with me.

Thanks and good fortune,

Abs
Back to top Go down
Admin

Alliances? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances?   Alliances? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:20 am

I do have a request from KLF, but generally I don't accept requests without a note accompanying it. Should I go ahead and accept the alliance with them? I'll write them, if that is the case. I've also added DD to the council area and we chatted this a.m. Regarding a few alliances.

I will pop a note off to warlock, and would you like me also to send a note to Fusilier and jimwars regarding expanding their alliance?
Back to top Go down

Alliances? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances?   Alliances? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:58 am

I really wouldnt bother with an alliance with KLF they are a usefull source of gold. Plus they haent proed to be usefull in the past
Back to top Go down

Alliances? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances?   Alliances? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:23 am

Will we be having an alliance with G@R? Given the recent history there?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Alliances? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances?   Alliances? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:41 am

Puff you make a most excellent point, and I agree with you on that one, totally.

Seems the alliance with G@R is rather unlikely at this point, although negotiations are in progress, from what I understand.

DD, (in case you stop in here and read this) We were allied with G@R last round, and frankly, I thought it a rather fruitless alliance. We were a silent support for V, (which we were asked to do by G@R, but were never acknowledged for doing so, which isn't that important as kwk have never been glory seekers, but...) We diverted darklords attention while they were in negotiations with darklords and took the total heat for that diversion, again with only a generic multiclan mail of "sorry some of you will not like that we have signed an alliance" as our reward. Now I know some of you have good feelings with G@R, but I felt our alliance was more of a handicap, a thankless handicap at that.
Back to top Go down

Alliances? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances?   Alliances? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:43 am

I feel at the moment we hae enough alliances . Our main aim is to increase in power having anymore will only diminish our aailable gold to do that .
Back to top Go down
Admin

Alliances? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances?   Alliances? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:42 pm

thankfully, G@R declined an alliance.

And of course complaints have come from some of their members for being hit when they sit on high gold ROFL (I worried they would look at their CWS and accept since we've taken so much of their gold, oh well)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alliances? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances?   Alliances? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliances?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YES WE WILL :: CLANS :: Clan threads-
Jump to: